Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rush Limbaugh

I can't believe the stunt they are trying to pull on Rush. I watched his interview with Hannity and heard what he actually said. It was not what the media is trying to portray. I truly believe it's an attempt to take the focus off the economic problems and put the focus on the Republicans. I say don't fall for it, keep your eye on what the Democrats are doing. Obama spent in about 5 weeks more than had been spent since the country was founded to when he was sworn in. I for one believe that the Government should spend the way the rest of us have to.
On another note, I watched Mike Huckabee over the weekend and he suggested term limits for Congress which I agree with. His statement was 8 years then they could go home and stand in the lines they created for the rest of us.

Ataxia

No comments: