Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nasty comments

I was reading some blogs last night and noticed that when anyone posts in support of McCain there are several nasty posts almost immediately from Obama supporters. Of course there will be answers from McCain supporters but the really nasty ones I saw were mostly from the Obama supporters. My question here is why be so nasty? People disagree! It gives the impression to me that they don't want anyone else to have a voice and the intention is to try and bully people into not expressing their opinion.

Ataxia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, we have different views on what it will take to improve this country. I wish more people would approach the subject as such. Highlighting the good things of your candidate, rather than the negative of the other candidate! I will be glad when the bashing is all over!

Ataxia said...

I'm sure we do have different ideas. I'm always up for a discussion but the nasty comments are just crazy and I usually assume anyone who has to revert to name calling and bully tactics probably doesn't have any good argument so they just try to stop the other person from talking