Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Over

Well the election is over. It didn't turn out the way I would have preferred but I guess we all have to play the hand we are dealt.
What I intend to do now is keep up on how the Congress and Senate vote on things. I would suggest everyone do that. I intend to email and call when I want them to know how I prefer they vote and if they don't I'll vote for who ever is running against them when it comes time to vote again.
I spent many years complaining about politicians but didn't stay informed so I blame myself and everyone else who didn't vote for anyone based on their performance. I don't care which party they belong to, The People (that is all of us) have an obligation to make sure the Politicians are doing the right thing. Bottom line is that I don't trust any of them and with what has happened recently I think they need oversight because they will do what is best for them rather than what is best for the Country.

Ataxia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good / I agree for sure!!!