Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sarah Palin

I have been watching the news lately and a couple of items caught my attention.
Even though the election is over. A few of the commentators or their guests have started really dumping on Sarah Palin again. I remember when John McCain first picked her they came up with anything they could think of to try and destroy her. The reason: As far as I can see it was very simply that they were afraid and were determined to not let her get any favorable press and try to make her look bad.
Now they are at it again. If she was everything they try to make us believe why bother? Seems to me they are already getting scared. Basically I usually figure when "the left" is out to destroy someone that person must have something to say the left is trying to keep you from hearing.

Ataxia

No comments: