Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More on Joe the plumber

Last night I was looking around and found Joe the plumbers website. You have to subscribe and it isn't complete yet and the site advertises a book. I looked at some other blogs and the left wingers are going nuts saying every bad thing they can think of about him and saying very nasty things about anyone who doesn't agree with them.
I tried to post some thoughts but without being a member of the site I was on they wouldn't accept a post. Not a problem here as I set it so you could post.
At any rate my comments were that if Joe the plumber has a chance to make money from what happened why not? He asked a question when Obama went on his street. He was then subjected to all kinds of attacks from the Obama camp, Joe Biden and many in the media. I say freedom of speech is for all of us, not just the ones on the left. The Constitution gives all of us that right. They were also going on about him starting a watchdog site. I think we should all be watchdogs. Given the events of the past couple of years especially it's every citizens right and obligation to keep an eye on the polititions and vote accordingly. It is becoming painfully evident that they are not capable of controlling themselves.

No comments: